We welcome your Dog to our Guest House.
You may see our 3 dogs Abbi a Jack Russell X, Sophie a Golden Retriever and Dave a Jack Russell X all are friendly and live in our own accommodation but share the garden with you
To make your stay comfortable and enjoyable here are a few guidelines for your stay
- Please DO NOT leave dogs alone in the guest house, public areas or bedrooms. We are happy to advise on Dog friendly restaurants.
- Whilst in the guest house and public areas can dogs please remain on leads?
- Dogs are not allowed in the Dining Room.
- For breakfast, Dogs may be left in your room (if you are happy to do so), as you are in the building to see to your pet should they become distressed in a strange environment.
- We appreciate dogs sometimes need to go out in the night which is why each room has its own front door key please let yourself in and out as you like.
- Unfortunately even in the best behaved pet incidents can happen in the case of any damages they will need to be paid for.
- We can arrange for a dog sitter with some notice please contact us directly for charges and availability
Best wishes Nicky & Rob Edwards